Forms and Tools

Advising Forms

Below, you will find a link to the University’s General Forms page.

NC State University General Forms

Requesting Departmental Overrides

The following forms can be used to request a departmental override into a class. Submitting a request does not guarantee you a spot in the class.

ECE Course Override Request

PY Override Form

ST Override Form

MA Override Form

MAE Override Form

E115 & CSC Override Information


Tutorial Videos

How to access my degree audit

Utilize the online Online Advising Tool/Plan to prepare yourself