- Pick and Place Machine training is now available beginning February 5th, from 9:30AM to 11:30AM every Tuesdays.
- New cordless power tools are available.
- New Keithley Instruments have been added such as the SMU 2450, the DMM7510, and a 250-V power supply.
- ShopBot Desktop Max training is available.
- New extended hours for room 1004: 12 a.m.-8 a.m. and 5 p.m.-midnight Mon.-Fri. and 24hrs/day Sat.-Sun. See rules.
- The Other Mill PCB printer/miller, training available.
- New “Checkout Tools” option that shows all of the tools available for students to check out of the MakerSpace.
Need Access to the Spaces?
Everyone who wants access to the ECE MakerSpace rooms is required to take a brief 1-hour safety training session. Training sessions are usually held weekly and you can signup for the safety training online (See the Training tab above.).
Need help or additional training?
Contact Dzung Nguyen, the MakerSpace Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org