Use the steps below to determine the issue and the course of action that needs to be taken. You can submit an emergency or urgent work request by calling 515-2991 24-hours a day (think “there’s water flooding into my room” sort of thing). All other requests should be submitted via your facilities liaison.
What does your facilities liaison do? We act as a point of contact for Facilities Operations staff responding to maintenance needs, submit and review work requests via AiM Work Management System, and distribute information on upcoming utility interruptions or planned work that affects the building occupants. Each of our primary buildings have a mailing list associated with it — to make sure you’re subscribed update your Campus Directory information to include the building your office is in.
EB2 Building Liaison: Primary — Dan Green (firstname.lastname@example.org) / Secondary — currently vacant
MRC Building Liaison: Primary — Dan Green (email@example.com) / Secondary — currently vacant
RB2 Building Liaison: Primary — Dan Green (firstname.lastname@example.org) / Secondary — currently vacant
Keystone Building Liaison: Karen Autry (email@example.com)
- Do you have a problem that is life threatening?
- Is the problem causing major building damage?
- Is this a security or safety hazard?
- Does the problem have the potential to cause equipment or experiment damage?
This is an emergency or urgent request. Contact the Customer Service Center at 515-2991
- Do you have signs, name plates, clocks, computer trays or other items that need to be mounted?
- Do you need walls in your office patched and painted?
- Do you have locks that need to be re-cored or changed?
- Is your room too cold or too hot?
- Do you have a broken light bulb?
- Do you have any other non-urgent requests or repairs?
This is an additional request for building services. Ask your facilities liaison to submit a request online.
- Do you have a job that requires an estimate?
- Does the job require installation of outlets or additional power?
- Does the job require renovations to an area?
This is a project request. Please contact Dan Green (firstname.lastname@example.org) to submit a request online.
Other Facilities Contact Information
Facilities Operations Customer Service Center: 515-2991
Hours of Operation: 7:00 AM — 5:00 PM
Public Safety: 911 or 515-3000
Campus Police, Emergencies, Lost & Found
Parking, Permits, Traffic Updates
Campus Enterprises: 513-2524
All Campus Cards, ID Badges, Dining/Catering, Bookstores and Student Centers
Phone Lines and Campus Voicemail