Reporting Facilities Issues

Use the steps below to determine the issue and the course of action that needs to be taken. You can submit an emergency or urgent work request by calling 515-2991 24-hours a day (think “there’s water flooding into my room” sort of thing). All other requests should be submitted via your facilities liaison. 

What does your facilities liaison do? We act as a point of contact for Facilities Operations staff responding to maintenance needs, submit and review work requests via AiM Work Management System, and distribute information on upcoming utility interruptions or planned work that affects the building occupants. Each of our primary buildings have a mailing list associated with it — to make sure you’re subscribed update your Campus Directory information to include the building your office is in. 

EB2 Building Liaison: Primary — Dan Green ( / Secondary — Jessica Cliffe (

MRC Building Liaison: Primary — Dan Green ( / Secondary — Jessica Cliffe (

RB2 Building Liaison: Primary — Dan Green ( / Secondary — Jessica Cliffe (

Keystone Building Liaison: Karen Autry (

Emergency Requests

  • Do you have a problem that is life-threatening?
  • Is the problem causing major building damage?
  • Is this a security or safety hazard?
  • Does the problem have the potential to cause equipment or experiment damage?

This is an emergency or urgent request. Contact the Customer Service Center at 515-2991

Service Requests

  • Do you have signs, name plates, clocks, computer trays or other items that need to be mounted?
  • Do you need the walls in your office patched and painted?
  • Do you have locks that need to be re-cored or changed?
  • Is your room too cold or too hot? 
  • Do you have a broken light bulb?
  • Do you have any other non-urgent requests or repairs?

This is an additional request for building services. Ask your facilities liaison to submit a request online.

Project Requests

  • Do you have a job that requires an estimate?
  • Does the job require the installation of outlets or additional power?
  • Does the job require renovations to an area?

This is a project request. Please contact Dan Green ( to submit a request online.

Other Facilities Contact Information

Facilities Operations Customer Service Center: 515-2991

Hours of Operation: 7:00 AM — 5:00 PM

Public Safety: 911 or 515-3000

Campus Police, Emergencies, Lost & Found

Transportation: 515-3424

Parking, Permits, Traffic Updates

Campus Enterprises: 513-2524

All Campus Cards, ID Badges, Dining/Catering, Bookstores and Student Centers

ComTech: 515-7099

Phone Lines and Campus Voicemail